Nails Play

This time round really satisfied with how the way my nails turned out c/o Nails Play (:
They were able replicate the image of the nails I wanted out irl. 

honestly the picture doesn't do justice to how it looks like in real life.

It was pretty much a long day for me and I was honestly super shag from travelling around in the day, but I was hoping that I could at least rest at the nail parlour. And yes when I got there, indeed, their hospitable services and amicable nail artists with amazing skills made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Nails Play is located in the central
@ Blk 555 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 #01-1952 Singapore 560555
You can take bus 25, 73, 261 from AMK Interchange (AMK Hub) and alight 3 stops later! 
It is located beside a palatable tsze char stall which you can always conveniently stop by for a meal. I've personally tried the food, it was really good and worth the price.


Book your appointment with them @6455 0828 or 6455 8060!
Quote "Sabrina" for 10% off
Like their FB page or Instagram and be entitled to an additional 5% off!


Mani Gel- $50

Pedi Gel- $65
Mani & Pedi Gel- $95 (all day)
Mani & Pedi Gel- $88 (11.30pm- 4.30pm)

They provide free soak off too even if your previous manicure isn't done by them (:
Check out their art : https://www.facebook.com/nailsplay555/
Thank You Nails Play

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FloralGarageSG

Rimmel STAY MATTE Liquid Lip Colour

BIORIGINE TEA- For a flatter tummy, for a healthier you!