Jeric Sponsor

If you're my friend, you'd have known that I've changed my hair colour for the umpteen time. This time round I had it done at Jeric Salon @Ion Orchard!

I was excited at how the outcome would be yet worried if the colour goes wrong. I gave the hairstylist a rough idea that I was going for a darker shade, and decided to leave the rest in their hands!(i'm sorry i don't have pics at the salon, cause their service was very much relaxing)

And so, after 3+hours spent at the salon...I walked out in love with my new hair colour! Finally a change from my previous blonish-brown hair colour a month+ ago.

(This is how flattering my hair looks even days after the colour had settled) 





It's really important that we picked the right hair colour base on our skin tone and the texture of our hair. My previous blonish-brown made my hair looked even more dry than what it already was.

Do head down to Jeric Salon to check out their different services available
Their commendable services together with the relaxing aambiance(esp the hair wash room) keeps them with their loyal customer base. Hence, do make an appointment before heading down to avoid the waiting time and crowds!

Ion Orchard B4-48
6509 9709
10.30am-9.30pm daily
visit www.jeric.sg to find out more



(They have it at different outlets- ION Orchard, Bugis Junction, Plaza Singapura, Jcube, 112 Katong. They do provide nails services as well)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FloralGarageSG

Rimmel STAY MATTE Liquid Lip Colour

BIORIGINE TEA- For a flatter tummy, for a healthier you!