hopeless but hoping

Wake me up when September ends

How do you run away from the things that are in your head?

Everybody's just walking along cropped up with his own problems, his own life, his own worries. Expecting people to tune into our our agenda. " Look at my worry, step into my life, care about my problems, care about me." But darling, truth is, no one has got time for you.

The longer he looks into your eyes, the more he's interested in you. If he can't look into your eyes long enough, there is a great chance that he wants to conquer you. After that, he'll leave you.
It's ok you feel as though you've lost yourself, everybody does from time to time. It's ok you're still searching for that missing part of you, we all are. It's ok to feel alone, but you must often remind yourself that you're not. You must remind yourself that you're beautiful individual. I am no good for you, but you're you and that's good enough for me.

Things have been so much like  roller coaster, I could really be numbed to these same shit at different times. & for this, let my life fast forward. But on the other hand, could time just hold itself. Cause, if there's gonna be a sudden disappearance for a year; I pray for things to never change, I pray for you to be the same today and one year later. It's just the beginning, and I'm not ready for these to end yet. I am not ready to leave these lovely people. There's so much more to discover, there's just so much more to life than what it is now. There's things which I crave to share but sometimes some things are better off kept for the benefit of all.

Do not search for happiness, easier said, as to just letting it fall into place naturally.
Life's a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FloralGarageSG

Rimmel STAY MATTE Liquid Lip Colour

BIORIGINE TEA- For a flatter tummy, for a healthier you!