BIORIGINE TEA- For a flatter tummy, for a healthier you!

As much as being pretty slim, having a flat tummy is v important imo! My tummy gets in the way at times, cause clothing would look as great as what they ought to be. Honestly this tea makes me feel better and lighter every morning during the entire course of this programme. I didn't lose a lot of weight in this process but rather my weight maintained and I felt healthier.

People around me would know that I ain't a fan of tea, so for me to start on a 15 days programme could be quite a turn off for me. But being aware of the after results- of a flatter tummy via detox and it also appeases your appetite and boost metabolism rate, I decide to give BiOrigine Mon Programme Ventre Plat tea a shot. Originating from France together with 100% organic ingredients, of course I had to put it to good use right?


This 2- step process is haste free and it tastes decently good for me, so fret not if you ain't a tea-lover like me. This process includes a cup of tea in the morning and at night.

Jour Tea (Morning)
This is a morning boost tea to be taken before meals. Its special formulation of verbena, mint and sweet orange helps to energise the body, boosts metabolic rate and digestion.

Nuit tea (Night)
The Nuit or ‘night’ tea is meant for before bedtime/ after meals. This tea contains green tea and mint which mainly helps to lessen bloated problems. It gets uncomfortable to head to bed with a bloated tummy after a full dinner, so this tea aids in overcoming this issue for me.

Expressions is having a promotion currently:

BUY 1 BIORIGINE TEA COST $16.90 (USUAL: $19.90)

  1. KEY IN 'CHEERS17' FOR A 10% OFF WHEN YOU CHECKOUT!

Head on down to their stores located in Orchard & Thomson to get your hands on this tea, or also check out their website https://www.expressions.co/products/biorigine-flat-belly-solution-made-in-france
With the upcoming festive seasons, this could come in handy to keep healthy (:

Orchard
121 Penang Road #01-02 Regency House
Singapore 238464
orchard@expressions.co
10:30 am – 8:30 pm Mon – Fri
10:00 am – 5:30 pm Sat – Sun

Upper Thomson
2 Sin Ming Road #01-06 Sin Ming Plaza
Singapore 575583
thomson@expressions.co
10:30 – 8:00 Mon – Fri
10:00 – 5:00 Alternate Sat – Sun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FloralGarageSG

Rimmel STAY MATTE Liquid Lip Colour