23rd - A Work In Progress

- 3 months have never flew by as quickly as before than now -

Idle @ Prinsep

Hopheads


The Mask

Over the weekends, I turned 23. 

The night went down the moment we started to bar hopped from liquid buffet at Idle Prinsep, BeerPong at Hopheads to opening a bottle at The Mask. NTS: Bacardi Gold @The Mask tastes like petrol, worst drink ever. I have never drank so much in a long while ever since uni days (then again uni days are insane). One hell of a liver therapy, and I felt so uneasy and died on the actual day/ next day. 


I don't know when it started, but these bunch of people has unknowingly become people I hold close. (& to some not in the photo
Thank you for the failed surprise & the cake (smash)! Till your bday :') Can't believe Aly gave it away when she told me last Thurs not to come to with makeup the next day. (1st: she got my bday wrong, 2nd: she gave it away = cake smash) 


There are days where I wake up feeling so thankful that got to meet such a great bunch of people whom can click so well together & feel so comfortable being around. Thank you for making work not feel like work for now. I am glad that we all crossed paths. And no matter where we all may go 2 weeks from now, may we all excel in wherever we are. 

- Came the actual day, Saturday -

Can't expect much when you spent Friday till 4am, evidently didn't feel to well on Saturday 🤮Signs of aging. Spent the day sleeping except waking up for my meals - brunch & birthday dinner.

J had made a reservation at TongKang River Boat Dining (Western Cuisine), and we were supposed to have drinks (I died when I heard this word) with our friends at CQ thereafter. I tried to tell him maybe we should drive instead of cabbing, cause I didn't really wanna drink. BUT just like everyone else, on friday and sat, in the name of birthday, he too thinks I should drink up a little. So.... we Grab-ed. I was feeling like shit in the Grab - by shit, I mean puke/ groggy. 

After an hour, our orders were finally served. The food had better make up for the waiting time.
US Black Angus Ribeye Steak, Surf & Turf (Steak + Prawn + Salmon), Pacific Scallop (freshest I've ever eaten). We get to cook the food ourselves on the hot stones, so we decide on the doneness

Seafood Bisque & Mushroom Soup 
(The mushroom soup was quite salty we got a change but it didn't get any better lol)



Dining by the river:
👍🏻:
- View & ambience is 100%
- Food was 100000000000% so goooood- we get to cook the food ourselves on hot stones

👎🏻:
- Waiting time was way too long (We got there at 1915, we only got our food at 2030)
- Slightly warm because it was outdoor dining (they do have fans and portable aircons around but gotta be lucky to be sitted next to one)
- Portion is quite small & pricey. (Drinking water is 7 bucks HAHA)

Thank you for looking up this place, knowing that I love steak & seafood.
Happy birthday to you too 


Here's to 23, still a work in progress. 
Cheers to the people who have stayed throughout, and the few who have been constantly sending wishes every year without fail.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FloralGarageSG

Rimmel STAY MATTE Liquid Lip Colour

BIORIGINE TEA- For a flatter tummy, for a healthier you!